Fumiko Game Studio
Based in Leipzig, Germany
July 2, 2016
Press / Business contact:
Please contact me via e-mail to receive a phone number.
Hey, my name is Sylvius! I'm the founder and currently single member of Fumiko Game Studio. This Press Kit provides you all the information available about the games I am working on. Please contact me if there are any questions left.
This is a very young game studio from Leipzig, Germany founded in July 2016. Currently I am publishing my debut project Fumiko! on Steam.
Steam Announcement Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Fumiko Game Studio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "With a mesmerizing and colorful low-poly style, some impressive acrobatics, and what looks to be an intriguing story, Fumiko may very well have what it takes to contribute to a new wave of platformers"
- Kyle LeClair, HardcoreGamer
- "If Fumiko! means ‘jumping through a broken cyberspace where shapes and data float serenely through the nothingness as your character attempts to journey to a better time, and place, and evade the shadowy bytes trying to purge yourself and the passive data of the world’ then the game is completely bang on the buck."
- Dann Sullivan, Big Boss Battle
- "Entering the world of Fumiko! is a bit like finding yourself inside some weird, narcotic-induced episode, full of bright lights and beautiful colours slapping you in the face as you fly past."
- Vernacular Gaming, Vernacular Gaming Blog
- "It looks absolutely bizarre, but in a good way."
- chimpy, gamingonlinux.com
Fumiko! on IndieDB
Download the early demos and discover articles on www.indiedb.com.
Steam Greenlight Questions and Answers
Learn more about the game in the QA on Steam Greenlight: steamcommunity.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator